- Cancer treatment can be long and expensive
- At a time when one in eight people in India is likely to get cancer, having insurance to offset the high cost of treatment is essential.
ICS was the first to offer cancer insurance in collaboration with New India Assurance Company. Presently, we offer two types of cancer insurance. Please call us for more information:
- Mobile: +91-9910516562
- Office: +91-11-26499572
CANCER SAHYOG ASSISTANCE
Cancer Sahyog offers financial assistance in deserving cases. Financial assistance of over Rs 30 lakhs per year is given to patients in need. All financial aid is collected through donations. To apply for financial assistance, please fill out the Medical Assistance Form and submit the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 86/1, G.F, Shahpur Jat, New Delhi-110049.
- Necessary Documentation:
- Completed Medical Assistance form
- Income certificate / BPL card / Affidavit
- Copy of Hospital OPD Card
- Estimated cost of treatment
- 4 passport size photo
- Voter ID or Aadhar Card