Welcome to Indian Cancer Society!
Please read the terms of this Document before proceeding to make a Donation to Indian Cancer Society.
- Indian Cancer Society is a Charity registered in Mumbai (Regn. No. 2983 dated 20 th January 1954). ICS Delhi is a Branch covered by tax exemption & other benefits as derived from the Parent Society.
- All operations of ICS Branches are independent of HQ in terms of Concept, Execution & Costing/Funding.
- Donations to HQ in Mumbai do not reach Branches unless specified by Donors.
- ICS Delhi operates website www.indiancancersocietydelhi.in Donation received through this portal goes directly to Delhi Branch only. No option is available to donor to choose either HQ or other branches.
- Donation can be made if you are an Indian National Donor through the modes specified.
- A Donor may choose one time donation or regular/ periodic donations. Contracted and long term donations should be accepted only through MOU / agreement with donors.
- These are Terms & Conditions which apply separately to each Donation you make:
- Regular Donations – Single Donations
- Contract or long time donations over a period of time.
- We will use your Donation at our discretion but within our Charitable Objectives.
- Indian Nationals Donors can make donations through Bank Transfer by logging on to www.indiancancersocietydelhi.in & following instructions.
- All payment through the website is to be made through Payment Card. We also accept payment by cheques made out to “INDIAN CANCER SOCIETY” & sent to 86/1 Shahpur Jat, New Delhi 110 049.
- Foreign Nationality Donors may please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to contribute to Indian Cancer Society.
- No FCRA donation will be accepted through this portal. Please do not disclose bank details (INR or FCRA Bank account) on our website or otherwise. (HQ does not accept online FCRA Donation)
- Receipt processing is done manually at ICS Office. Any automated receipt confirmation and/or deduction from Donor’s account does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Indian Cancer Society.
- Your Donation is entitled to tax relief as available to ICS; currently under Article 80G of the IT Act.
80G certificate will be given only if complete details are provided by the donor, otherwise Non 80G will be issued.
- Fraudulent Card use – If you become aware of fraudulent use of your Card, or if your Card is lost or stolen, it is your responsibility to inform your Card Provider.
- Refund Policy –Donations for a good cause are not generally refunded. However, if you make an error in your donation, please contact ICS on e-mail email@example.com or by phone at 011-26499572 or 011 26494907. You must contact us within 14 days, & a full refund will be made to you.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY AS GOVERNED BY INDIAN LAW.
ANY DISPUTE IS GOVERNED BY EXCLUSIVE JURISICTION OF INDIAN COURTS